Saturday, November 5, 2011

who am I, anyway?


I am from LA, though currently living abroad with work.

I know a lot of people. A lot of people know me.

If you saw me walking down the street you wouldn’t guess such inner-turmoil drives my being.
I am driven.

I am just me. Anonymous Jacob now Jared now a brand new blogger. I am me.

Are you there?

I am 32.

I work a lot. Maybe too much. But my work no longer fulfills me.
I don’t know if I’ll continue doing it.

Sometimes I want to give everything up and just travel, see the world.
But then again, sometimes I’m so tired of always wanting something else; sometimes I’m tired of myself.

But earlier this morning I made you a promise! So I will jump in the shower now, get dressed and then head out for some fresh air. If I see anything cool I’ll snap a picture and post it – maybe you’ll like what you see. Maybe through it,  you’ll start to see me :P

No comments:

Post a Comment