Friday, November 11, 2011

Just Jacob, right?

Right!


Have you
ever noticed... when you walk some people look into your eyes... only certain people, and they look deep, you pass them on the street, random strangers, and they're searching, you see yourself reflected their right at the moment.

I wonder how many people out there feel swallowed, feel like they're getting lost.

What did I do today? Well, I stopped at this new neighborhood coffee place which opened 2 days ago... when i walked in the owner (or maybe he was the investor) said something along the lines of, "Ahh, you're one of our first, this is good luck!"

If only he knew, right?

Anyhow, I sat down and had that coffee; meanwhile I'm speaking to the bank, reading a book, figuring out how to handle my next project at work...

Then I went to the bank, followed by a work meeting, then to my doctor.

I'm having a hard time sleeping but thats not new.
My doctor cares. i think he's worried. because he doesn't know what to do with me.
But at least he cares.

Tomorrow is Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment